Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to unlock a iPhone prepaid. Not yet still the…

Customer Question
I'm trying to unlock...

I'm trying to unlock a iPhone prepaid

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not yet still the same

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Ok i have a iPhone 7 plus it disabled me out and o don't have the latest iTunes to restore my settings

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

So i have a iPhone 5 that is prepaid and i wanted to unlock it so i can use it with my sim card

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Both iPhone worked with the carrier sprint but one was prepaid
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPhone. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Have you talked to your carrier?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I'll callthe carrier tomorrow if no answer I'll contact ya'll

We cannot unlock phones.

You have to have the original carrier unlock the phone.