Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

Mike, Mac Medic

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
Got new iPad. My kindle library was never transferred to my
Richard, IT Manager
Got new iPad. My kindle library was never transferred to my new iPad. How do I fix this … read more
Kind kindle ipad, recent iPad. Want to know if there is Send
Josh, It Support Specialist
recent iPad. Want to know if there is Send to kindle' for books not from A,azon … read more
I ordered " All quiet on the western front" and a receipt/order number
Mike, Mac Medic
I ordered " All quiet on the western front" and a receipt/order numberDO1-9549795-3885660. My credit card was debited $7.49 in favour of Amazon. My credit was also debited a further $8.99 in favour of… read more
I have Kindle for IPad (mini). The menu button has always allowed
Nick H.
Nick H., Desktop Support Engineer
I have Kindle for IPad (mini). The menu button has always allowed me to go straight to the TOC. Now, it's very difficult to find the TOC. Buried in a long list of everything in the book.… read more
I do not own a kindle. I have iphone, ipad but generally work
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I do not own a kindle. I have iphone, ipad but generally work from laptop or desktop PCs especially when I read documents - I need larger font and want to see more words per line and more lines at onc… read more
i updated ipad to latest ios 7.2 My kindle library seems intact
James, Network & System Administrator
i updated ipad to latest ios 7.2 My kindle library seems intact in icloud, but has disappeared from my ipad. When i try to download kindle books from icloud to my ipad, some do, but some say "download… read more
I downloaded IOS 7 onto my Ipad and now can not get any of
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
I downloaded IOS 7 onto my Ipad and now can not get any of my books from the Kindle app nor from the Cloud. The message is to unregister the Ipad and then reregister the Ipad thus losing all of my dow… read more
I have several recipe books on my iPad 2. I used amazons kindle
cmg103176
cmg103176, I.T. Manager
I have several recipe books on my iPad 2. I used amazons kindle app. When I am looking at particular recipe and it has a highlighted area to take you to for more info. I can't find an easy way back to… read more
I some how deleted all by books in my library. They are now
I some how deleted all by books in my library. They are now stored only in the purchased section. Can I still download a book from this area?… read more
I have the kindle app on my iPad and have read a number of
jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, IT Administrator/Election Technician
I have the kindle app on my iPad and have read a number of books this way. I highlight and enter notes. I need to print the highlights and notes for my discussions with the authors. I have a wireless … read more
My Kindle broke, so I started using Samsung Galaxy tab and
Ashik, Master's Degree
My Kindle broke, so I started using Samsung Galaxy tab and I receive books very quickly on it and it works just as well as the Kindle. But now I am using the NEW iPad. I used the correct password XXXX… read more
I have an ipad and I downloaded the Kindle app and purchased
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
I have an ipad and I downloaded the Kindle app and purchased a book through the wireless download when I got the app to my ipad. I have been trying to purchase other books to download to the ipad but … read more
I have an iPad which I am giving to my son. I have purchased
Mike, Mac Medic
I have an iPad which I am giving to my son. I have purchased a new one but have over 350 books purchased from Amazon kindle on my iPad. Everything has transferred to new iPad even the book covers, but… read more
I have changed my email address on my Kindle ([email protected])
SalemMac
SalemMac, mac support specialist
I have changed my email address on my Kindle ([email protected]) [email protected] [email protected] Don't know how to change my billing address but that may have been done through Amazon. Have move f… read more
I downloaded a book from the Kindle Cloud app. I cannot get
Danh
Danh, Bachelor's Degree
I downloaded a book from the Kindle Cloud app. I cannot get it when I am out of range of wireless. A note at the bottom when I am in range, says "unable to complete off line app". When I try to open t… read more
I am the author of the award-winng novel, Local Tribes. Many
Mike, Mac Medic
I am the author of the award-winng novel, Local Tribes. Many of my readers want to know why the novel is not available for download on the iPad like it is for the Kindle and Nook. What do I tell them … read more
I bought a copy of an ebook version of the NIV Bible (Zondervan
Jesse
Jesse, Apple Consultant
I bought a copy of an ebook version of the NIV Bible (Zondervan NIV Study Bible: Updated Edition [Kindle Edition] $19.99). I downloaded it to my iPad and loaded it into my Kindle reader, but I now rea… read more
I have bought the Kindle Apps for my IPad and bought a few
Daniel, Mac Genius
I have bought the Kindle Apps for my IPad and bought a few books through it. I now have a second iPad but the books I bought on Kindle have not downloaded and the Apps does not recognise my name or pa… read more