Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My mouse is jumping around the screen. It is difficult to…

Customer Question
My mouse is jumping...

My mouse is jumping around the screen. It is difficult to control. It acts like it has had too much caffeine

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

MacOs High Sierra 10.13.5 27" Retina Mac

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Mac?

Turing the mouse on and off, restarting the computer

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Nothing to add. Mouse won't stay still. Won't navigate
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

my problem is still evident
You charged me more and did not attend to the problem???? I don't see an answer anywhere and i still cannot control the mouse. I want a refund
It looks like I am being charged AGAIN!!!
You keep taking my money and not fixing anything
You did nothing to help but you took my money. I want proof of refund