Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to disable Itunes, I don’t know, Nothing, I get

Customer Question
I want to disable...

I want to disable Itunes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I don’t know

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Nothing, I get billed for it monthly

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. May I know whether you what to unsubscribe all the app from the iTunes which is charged monthly?

why do I have to pay extra to stop this ?
I do not wish to pay anything to stop I tunes

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.

Follow the steps to view, change, or cancel your subscriptions from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch; your Mac or PC; or your Apple TV 4K or Apple TV (4th generation).

Some subscriptions might offer a discounted or free trial. If you don’t cancel more than 24 hours before your renewal date, your subscription might renew.

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
  3. Tap View Apple ID. You might need to authenticate your Apple ID.
  4. Tap Subscriptions.
  5. Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
    If you're being charged for a subscription, but you don't see it in your list of subscriptions, it might be billed through someone other than Apple. Learn what to do if you still can’t view your subscription.
  6. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On your Mac or PC

1. Open iTunes.
  2. If you're not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account.
  4. Authenticate your Apple ID, then click View Account.

On the Account Information page:

1. Scroll to the Settings section.
  2. To the right of Subscriptions, Click Manage.
  3. To the right of the subscription you want to manage, click Edit.
  4. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or click Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

On your Apple TV 4K or Apple TV (4th generation)

You can only edit subscriptions for tvOS apps that are installed on your Apple TV. For Apple TV (3rd generation or earlier), you need to use an iOS device or computer to manage your subscriptions.

1. Open Settings.
  2. Select Accounts.
  3. Under Subscriptions, select Manage Subscriptions.
  4. Choose the subscription that you want to manage.
    If you're being charged for a subscription, but you don't see it in your list of subscriptions, it might be billed through someone other than Apple. If the subscription you want to manage isn’t installed on your Apple TV, you'll have to use your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC to change it. Learn what to do if you still can’t view your subscription.
  5. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or select Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you