Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It is frozen it won't let me do anything. Its my daughter…

Customer Question
It is frozen it...

It is frozen it won't let me do anything

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Mac or device?

Its my daughter phone. don't think she has in a while

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No it's fine thank you

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about device. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What device is frozen?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

my daughter Iphone 6 is frozen ive followed the instructions to get the itune thing up but now that's frozen on the phone
no it's okay thank you

Have you tried the home button and the power button together for 30 seconds?