Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can’t access my iCloud account. I’ve tried different

Customer Question
I can’t access my...

I can’t access my iCloud account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I’ve tried different options

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Tried phone number recovery

Ok. Have you used the Apple Password ***** Tool?

To use the Apple Password ***** Tool, click here: iforgot.apple.com

I forgot my frequently question answers too

Please dial ‭00111 -(###) ###-#### and select option 1. Let them know a former Mac Genius sent you. They will be able to help you reset your password. When finished messages me back, ok?

I can’t do international calls

It is toll free. You can.