Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

Mike, Mac Medic

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
I forgot my password tried doing it lone. I do t remember y
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
i do t remember y passworcoildnt retrieve it on line … read more
My iPad 3 will not cut on it just said it may take a few
Harry, mac support specialist
My iPad 3 will not cut on it just said it may take a few minutes to activate your I pad … read more
I have an Apple I-pad, for some reason, yesterday it got
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
Hello, I have an Apple I-pad, for some reason, yesterday it got locked down with a activation lock requiring an Apple Id and password, I have no idea, I've never used the i-pad for anything other than… read more
I really hope you can help. About 8 years ago I bought an
Karthik
Karthik, Senior Engineer
I really hope you can help. About 8 years ago I bought an apple I pad and the first thing I did was to set up a yahoo e-mail. My account name was***@******.***. In the intervening years I have forgott… read more
I need to download all my apps onto this I pad. Don't
TD White
TD White, Mac+ Advisor
This is a new I pad,lost the old one, found how to download Telstra app touched install,and now can't get back to install other apps … read more
I'll i Pad e mail doesn't work. Don't know. Three hours ago,
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
Three hours ago, tried to reset password *****'t work … read more
I cant activate my I pad. This my wife/s older I pad, When I
Josh, It Support Specialist
This my wife/s older I pad, When I tried to use it again, it is asking to activate, she doesnot have old password, I have tried to change, it didn,t work for ME I AM not very good with computers. … read more
Can't get recent e-mail on my i-mac. I get a box asking for
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
Can't get recent e-mail on my i-mac. I get a box asking for my i-cloud password, which doesn't work on my i-mac. I changed the password ***** my i-pad and was given a six-number verification code to s… read more
I have a new I pad and want to transfer data from old I pad,
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, mac support specialist
I have a new I pad and want to transfer data from old I pad, but don"t remember Apple pass word. … read more
Can't remember Apple ID to I cloud. I'm not sure. Also I sat
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
I'm not sure. Also I sat up I paid by old phon number so when I go to change it it sends password ***** old phone … read more
Forgot my passwod. I did not change it I forgot it I'm 77
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Associate of Science in Social Sciences
I did not change it I forgot it I'm 77 years old and forgot it … read more
I messed up my apple passwod. My friend set it correctly
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, mac support specialist
my friend set it correctly around the 13th and I used wrong one and disabled it the other day … read more
Ican log in to my account, I have a Ipad I pad and on that
JJesus Perez Gonzale
JJesus Perez Gonzale, Bachelors of Science, Computer Engineering
I have a Ipad I pad and on that one it say to edit my bank account which I have done 3 time with two different account, also my main computer which was fine, now says to enter my pass word which ihave forgotten and when I put in the temporoey code it says it is invalid … read more
I am locked out. I bought an I pad Air three years ago and I
Jon
Jon, Bachelors Degree
I am locked out. I bought an I pad Air three years ago and I can"t get in to it . It locking me out, something to do with using I phone, find my phone. whatever that is . I don"t even have a cell phon… read more
My wife and I just purchased two I phones to replace her iphone
John T. F., Apple Consultant
My wife and I just purchased two I phones to replace her iphone 4 and my iphone5.we also purchased a new i pad. Originally I had an iphone and ipad. when she bought her the i phone 4 it was downloaded… read more
I have a email Verizon account on my main computer and changed
Frederick S., Quality Assurance Engineer, Entrepreneur
I have a email Verizon account on my main computer and changed my password XXXXX My iPad is not picking up my emails. A screen pops up saying I have a incorrect password. I tried to change my old pass… read more
Several things. 1st - the Enter Network Passwod box will not
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
Several things. 1st - the Enter Network Passwod box will not go away even if I hit the x or ok or cancel. It just comes right back. 2nd - Again I cannot get into my email. After working with a tack ye… read more
Just bought a new time capsule to replace my old 1st gen time
Mike, Mac Medic
Just bought a new time capsule to replace my old 1st gen time capsule. Have been connecting slingbox to airport extreme directly and then via wireless to time capsule to get on internet. Now I can use… read more