Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

What is my password? I pad. Old password doesn't work. Just…

Customer Question
What is my password? ...

What is my password?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I pad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Old password *****'t work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just passwod

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about passcode. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Password ***** passcode?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I still don't know my new password

Password ***** passcode?