Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't get access to my icloud account. Ive tried and its…

Customer Question
Hi i can't get...

Hi i can't get access to my icloud account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Ive tried and its still not working

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 26 days ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Try all options

Ok. Have you used the Apple Password ***** Tool?

To use the Apple Password ***** Tool, click here: iforgot.apple.com