Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a galaxy J1 mini phone i tried to put a password on…

Customer Question
I have a galaxy...

I have a galaxy J1 mini phone i tried to put a password ***** my phone I followed the directions from my phone but when i tried to use my password ***** i entered i dont know what to press to enter the password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your Galaxy?

Hell I have a Galaxy J1 mini I put a password ***** it this morning

Technician's Assistant: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?

I dont think so im not very goodv with technical stuff i enter the password ***** what bdo i press to enter the password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/29/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

no i worked it out while waiting for your reply. But it still cost me $56.00 not happy at all
I have already payed the money but did not get a reply.