Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Not the device but rather my bill. I'm not sure. I received…

Customer Question
Not the device but...

Not the device but rather my bill.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I'm not sure. I received a bill on my credit card for four billings of about $200.00 that are labelled "APL*ITUNES.COM/BILL. I assume it is a subscription, but I did not request it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I tried to call the telephone number associated with the charges:1-***-***-****.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I TRIED TO LOG IN TO tECH SUPPORT FOR aPPLE AND CHATTED WITH AN AGENT WHO EVENTUALLY GAVE ME A Telephone number of(###) ###-####and they directed me to you.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am at a losss concerning these charges!!!

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Mac
5/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 24 days ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
No, Let's continue to communicate via Chat

Are you looking to cancel your Apple Music subscription?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I believe that is what I want to do and I would like to get the charges reversed that are on my credit card!!!

Can you sign into appleid.apple.com ?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
No They said that they do not have an account for me!!!!

Ok. Have you used the Apple Password ***** Tool?

To use the Apple Password ***** Tool, click here: iforgot.apple.com