Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It is my IPhone. I am tying to link up my WiFi at my home.

Customer Question
It is my IPhone...

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

My ATT WiFi account is 491Veea; my password ***** *****?tfninztz31

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I am trying to link them up and it says that my password ***** ***** I have copied it off my mocem

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
I have no idea what you are talking about
You said that there was a $5 charge that would be refunded. I just got word that ATT support charged an additional $31.00 !!!!
Forget everything that I have sent. I will notify ATT and let them know that someone used my card number for an undisclosed charge. How unethical can you get.
I’m signing off. I do not want to do business with unethical people.
5/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm very sorry it took so long for an Expert to get back to you, I've only just come online and saw your question now.

I do not want to do business
With anyone who use
My credit card illrlegally

You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service for payment/refund related question by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support or You can also reach them via Phone: 1-***-***-****.