Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was sent and invoice today for a product I didnt receive…

Customer Question
I was sent and...

I was sent and invoice today for a product I didnt receive from Apple taken from my Visa

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple ID its up to date

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Cost 18 dollars today never before

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.