Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Put my ipad to bed last night...working wonderfully.... this…

Customer Question
Put my ipad to...

Put my ipad to bed last night...working wonderfully.... this morning all black... could it be the power cord? or?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

? not sure... but it' is completely updated

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Nothing has been happening at all.... working fine when I put the charger in last night... this morning... just black and won't respond at all... thinking the power is depleted and possibly the power cord is dead?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all that is happening....

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPad. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Have you tried charging it?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

that was my question..... could the powercord have stopped working? it wasn't charged and no power light when plugged in
no... I do not want to pay further... I'm asking.... could it be the power cord... I have no other way to charge it... I have trouble shot that far on my own....
hello?
if that is all the help.... then cancel my trial.... it's worthless...?

I will submit your cancel request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!