Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Believe it's my mistake. I was fooling around to see how the…

Customer Question
Believe it's my mistake...

Believe it's my mistake. I was fooling around to see how the 'emoji phone' would eork. Now I cant get rid of it. I'd just like my phone the way it came. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What Emoji model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Not sure the phone is a Samsung Galaxy J7 sky pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

It all started this morning. I was bored and maybe hit a wrong button I don't know. I've gone to Apps nut can't find it.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about emojis. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What seems to be the issue?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.