Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It won’t take my ID or my I won’t take my Apple ID and I…

Customer Question
It won’t take my...

It won’t take my ID or my I won’t take my Apple ID and I changed it back in February. Password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I’m trying to use my Apple ID. I keep getting wrong password ***** wrong ID number.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, my Apple ID isn’t working.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I think I’ve been hacked?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 2 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

Can you describe your issue in more detail please?

Send me an email?

I beg your pardon?

I’ve ok’d the money, I need an answers!!!
It seems like I’m not getting anywhere with you guys just give me my money back and I’ll try to do it myself!

Actually right now I need an answer from you.

I need more details on your issue. Why do you think you have been hacked? Where are you trying to use the ID and what message are you getting?

I don’t understand why he can’t call me my phone is it busy?

Again I need more details on your issue. Why do you think you have been hacked? Where are you trying to use the ID and what message are you getting?

No U HAVE DONE ENOUGH,I'LL CALL BACK

I'm not sure what you mean. We seem to be having a communication issue and you are not answering any of my questions.

Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available. Your apple ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple.

It says we have your answer but.I get nothing
No I'm fed up with bull

I am sorry for the inconvinence, I am trying to reset the password ***** your apple ID. If you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available. Your apple ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple.

Stop texting me!!