Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Just wondering if that mac cleanup thing is okay to use.

Customer Question
Just wondering if that...

Just wondering if that mac cleanup thing is okay to use

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Looking

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

El capitan? is that right

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of...I just think I need to do some...maintenance or some type of cleanup...

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Mac Cleanup. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What app?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

do not want remote...is that mac cleanup thing safe to use and approved by apple
no..if I have to pay..no thank you it was a question...and I'll go to the store and ask apple...please refundmy $5
will you be refunding my $5?
are you still there?

I will submit your refund request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!