Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want buy some tech support for my I Mac I want to purchase…

Customer Question
I want buy some...

I want buy some tech support for my I Mac I want to purchase teck support for I Mac

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?

I want to purchase teck support for my 2 year old IMAC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

I am having a problem signing into my Amazon prime accont

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to purchade techniqual support for my 2 yr old i-mac

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about amazon prime. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Cna you sign inti regular amazon?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.