Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Jesus! My iCloud is not functioning. Pop up says there’s a…

Customer Question
Jesus! My iCloud...

Jesus! My iCloud is not functioning. Pop up says there’s a problem. But when I go to iCloud pref to try to fix it, As soon as I type in my password ***** says an unknown error had occurred This has been going on a couple weeks. I have work deadlines so it’s a big problem

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your Pop?

My pop?

Technician's Assistant: Do you have a Google account linked to the phone?

I think so.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need to be able to have my stuff in cloud saved & accessible. Which it seems it’s not. And to send iCloud sound files for my work as a dance teacher. Shows coming up. Deadline today!

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iCloud. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Pop up says there’s a problem. But when I go to iCloud pref to try to fixit. As soon as I type in my password ***** says an unknown error had occurred

Ok. Have you used the Apple Password ***** Tool?

To use the Apple Password ***** Tool, click here: iforgot.apple.com

I already shut down & restarted
And Think it’s not a password ***** bc when I type in a diff 1 it specifies says its a wrong password.

It is a password ***** Now reset your password ***** the Apple Password ***** Tool, click here: iforgot.apple.com