Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot passcode and want to restore it back to factory and…

Customer Question
I forgot passcode and...

I forgot passcode and want to restore it back to factory and sell it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Um awhile ago I like my android and don't use I pads or phones

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I did the hold power and button down now says connect to itunes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Um sorry that I like my samsungs better

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about passcode. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Do you have a computer you can plug your device into?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.