Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

After having my iPhone for several years, only now

Customer Question
After having my iPhone...

After having my iPhone for several years, only now requesting it’s requesting I enter password ***** move forward. I’ve tried my best with a password ***** no avail and now my phone is locked. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't recall ever changing my password ***** my iPhone (I just can’t remember it).

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, how would I go about it?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It would be great to get my password ***** and move forward. I’ll provide my home phone number if it makes more sense to call me directly.., my number is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I have your Apple ID so that I can check for the password ***** options from my side?