Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My facebook just keeps spinning but no new posts come up. I…

Customer Question
My facebook just keeps...

My facebook just keeps spinning but no new posts come up. I can look at other things on facebook, but no new posts.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

You mean Wi-Fi

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Facebook?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your facebook. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

What are you using the facebook on? A computer or a phone?

What is make and model of the phone or computer?

Are you using the facebook app or are you using a web browser to access?