Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Un Unlock phone have tried several ID and passwords all say…

Customer Question
Un Unlock phone have...

Un Unlock phone have tried several ID and passwords all say incorrect

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I am traveling to England and switched to overseas on the 26th and now can't get into my phone

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Have tried several passwords that I have written down none working

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Lets try the following steps to reset your apple id password, Go to the link below, enter your applie id.

https://iforgot.apple.com/

After entering your apple id, either answer your security questions and reset your password. Or , have an email sent to your email address. Then open your email and click the reset link inside that email to reset your password.

Once you have set a new password. Turn your device off, then back on and try to sign in with the apple id and the new password ***** just set.
If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.