Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Where in my settings can I turn on "assisted" something to…

Customer Question
Where in my settings...

Where in my settings can I turn on "assisted" something to take a screenshot (iphone 10x)

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Ios

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Watched a video to see how to take a screenshot and couldn't find the setting it said I need to turn on - then it would show a dot on my screen.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Iphone - not Mac

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 2 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

That is the AssistiveTouch menu/option. Open Settings, tap General > Accessibility and you can enable the option there.

To take a screen shot on iPhone X, just press the Side button and Volume Up at the same time. The screen will flash and it will be saved to Camera Roll.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying in here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.