Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My ipad 2 is maybe 6 years old or so and I need to repair a…

Customer Question
My ipad 2 is...

My ipad 2 is maybe 6 years old or so and I need to repair a cracked screen. where can I have that done. Also the plug for the unit does not seat or stay in place. It literally falls out of the receptical. I replaced the plug one already but it still does not work properly.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your device (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

That is not applicable

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
You can not fix the cracked screen but I asked addition questions in my first inquiry. the plug for the unit will not remain seated in the recepticle. I have replaced it once but it did not help. I have to tap the plug to the casing to use it
That last sentence should have stated, I have to tape the plug to the casing
Is anyone there>
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.