Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Tôi không giao dịch được. Iphone 6s hệ điều hành ios 10.3.3.

Customer Question
Tôi không giao dịch...

Tôi không giao dịch được

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iphone 6s hệ điều hành ios 10.3.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Vừa mới xảy ra

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Không

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
tôi không giao dịch được trên app store
trong khi đó tôi đã giao dịch thành công trước đó vài phút
sau đó giao dịch thêm thì không được trong khi tai khoản vẫn còn tiền
5/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.