Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm not technically inclined and I'm new to facebook but I…

Customer Question
I'm not technically inclined...

I'm not technically inclined and I'm new to facebook but I can't get on my facebook They said they sent me s code I put it in and no!! I've been trying for hours...please help me I can't get on my MESSANGER now either!! Help me please it's an android phone God Bless you!!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Facebook?

Just about an hour or 2 ago!!! I just forgot my passwords to fscebook and messenger

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No can the get me back on???

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 2 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know