Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I misplaced my iPhone at home. I can't find it because the…

Customer Question
I misplaced my iPhone...

I misplaced my iPhone at home. I can't find it because the battery needs recharging and I therefore cannot call it.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I'm not sure.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Since last night at about 7pm. I've looked around the house but it's not in all the usual places.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 2 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you recall still the Apple ID you used on the phone?

Please let me know

Thank you

ok, sign into your apple ID here

www.icloud.com

Click on Find My Phone and tell me if you can locate it this way please