Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Heys my apple ipad is on activation lock as when I reseted…

Customer Question
Heys my apple ipad is...
Heys my apple ipad is on activation lock as when I reseted the ipad to factory settings I did not log out of my icloud account as I have forgotten the password. This ipad i have pulled out of the cupboard after discarding it long ago can you help me unlock my icloud? and is this a legit site? if you cant unlock it am I able to grab a refund?
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 2 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password

Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.