Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Itunes are taking money out of my account and i havent

Customer Question
Itunes are taking money...

Itunes are taking money out of my account and i havent purchased any thing

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Dont recall doing it at all

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

As in what way?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that itunes has taken money out of 2 accounts

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Do you have an apple id account setup? Normally, if iTunes is showing things being charged to your credit card then you can do the following to get your money back for these charges.

You can visit http://reportaproblem.apple.com/ and sign in with your apple id and password. Then you can find the item you are speaking of and then choose the problem. In this case it sounds like you would choose "I didn't authorize this purchase".

You can also reference this for more information https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084

I have personally done this before and was refunded the amount.