Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an iTunes account that my son set up yrs ago under…

Customer Question
I have an iTunes...

I have an iTunes account that my son set up yrs ago under one I’d. I’ve been using another iTunes account under my own user I’d on my iPhone. My adult son had work product on his iTunes that was set up and somehow in the last day has inititiated family share which had blocked me out of getting approved charging on my personal iTunes account he’s the manager & I can’t reach him. I’m playing in an app casino tournament and can’t access $. Help!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your iTunes?

Using iPhone 6plus if it matters

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I’m Susan

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No, it ended up being a push notification to my credit card. I called the bank. All was better. Thanks for now.
No, can’t do now. Will do another time. Thanks anyway.

OK

No, but I would like you to contact iTunes support and ask them to clear all my pending purchases since yesterday, because what was listed as rejected was charged to my Amex cards already. Can’t get a hold of them. My iTunes account is***@******.*** and charges were from MegaBillions App
Just cancel