Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Had a suspicious log in blocked by google said it was me…

Customer Question
Had a suspicious log...

Had a suspicious log in blocked by google said it was me still cant open email or when I can email stoill doesn't work

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Help

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not at the moment but I can on ipad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Really don't know what you want or mean I thought you were going to secure connect to my computer and fix the problem
R U there
Tng you have my money and now not responding Whats going on here
would you please let me know whats happening or Ill have to cancel and get my monies refunded
heard nothing from you Ill give you 5 minutes to respond ( phone or email ) them I ll cancel you've been no help at all and very rude
5/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I ve paid money before
Is this $ 56 on top of what I’ve already paid
Harry I’ve already paid $53 and got nothing ,zilch ,nil or no help from you surely you don’t want to charge me another $56 if the answer is yes then refund my $ 53 OK if you want more money No refund d my $53 ASAPits now 0630 hrs in Australia
Any one home surely you can give me an answer