Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Apple movie not ordered by me!!! See order Mmyxodmt8. Just…

Customer Question
Apple movie not ordered...

Apple movie not ordered by me!!!

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Please see order Mmyxodmt8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Just noticed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Need to cancel the order

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 2 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

You can view purchases and request a refund, if needed, using any web browser.

Go to Apple's problem reports page: http://reportaproblem.apple.com/

Login with your Apple ID user name (typically your email address) and password.

Select the appropriate tab: all, music, movies, TV shows, apps, or books.

Select Report a Problem to the right of the purchase you wish to receive a refund for.

Click on Choose Problem and select your problem from the menu.

Enter details about your problem and then click Submit.

App Store refunds typically take a day or two to process and you might get contacted by Apple support to verify the reason for the request. If you have any questions, let me know.

do you still need assistance with this issue? I would be glad to help further. Otherwise, if you could please rate to close out this session that would be much appreciated.