Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have two mac retinas and I am trying to use ICloud ( this…

Customer Question
I have two mac...

I have two mac retinas and I am trying to use ICloud ( this worked when I only had one Mac) . I had to change my password ***** was successful but Now the new Mac is waiting for approval from ICloud but the old Mac will not accept the password! I changed the password ***** the old Mac. The New Mac gave permission for the old Mac to join ICloud.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

10 mins. Both macs are locked with an ICloud window and say system preferances can not be terminated as busy

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Not sure what that is? but I did reset through the web.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Thanks no I just want access to my Macs

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.