Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just bought a new iPad Pro but cannot transfer mt iTunes…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a new iPad Pro but cannot transfer mt iTunes purchased movies.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your iTunes?

I think today

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

You should be able to do this as long as you are signed in with the same apple id and password ***** you used to purchase the movies. ON the new iPad go to settings/itunes&AppStore and make sure to sign in here. Then go and open your iTunes store app on your iPad and then choose "more" in the bottom left corner and then choose "purchased" and then "movies". All your movies will be listed that you have purchased with this apple id and password. Select the movie you want to download on this new iPad. You will not be charged again as you can re-download anything you have ever purchased. This also worked for all your apps but you would need to do a similar thing in the app store app and not the iTunes store app like you just did.

If you have any questions along the way, please let me know.

Please consider rating my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

My iPad Pro will not allow me to use my old ID and password. It automatically uses my email as my new ID and I had to come up with a new password.

That's ok. You can sign out of this newly created apple id that you explained and then sign into your old apple id and password. To do this, go to setttings/your name, and touch your new apple id address and choose to sign out.

After you are signed out go back to the same place on the ipad and sign in with your old apple id and password.

Did the specialist go home for the day?
It won’t allow me to!

We are only able to remote into computers and not any mobile devices, however, you said: "It won’t allow me to!" Does this mean that you are not able to sign out of your new apple id? What happens when you try and sign out? What is it not allowing you to do?