Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't remember my AppleID / Password. Need it to install…

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my AppleID / Password. Need it to install something

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Unknown - When I set it up? Not one I use.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. Never heard of it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm trying to attach an ARLO security system

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I understand your concern Your Apple Id is usually your email address and also you can find it by following the steps in this link https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201354 please let me know if it works for you.