Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just changed the phone company, I forgot my id and

Customer Question
Hi I just changed...

Hi I just changed the phone company, I forgot my id and password ***** can you help me

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No , thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 2 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To give you an accurate answer, I have some follow up questions for you:

Is this for apple iD? or another email?