Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have tried to login to get my products many times a nd…

Customer Question
I have tried to...

I have tried to login to get my products many times a nd EVERY TIME it returns me to the login page with no results. I’ve tried to register using different passwords to no avail. I am very frustrated. Please help. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

The products are Shopazone products

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I’m currently using my iPhone 8

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I’ve has the same problem with my iPad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

On both I’m using iOS 11.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I need help and I was directed to you

We cannot help with account issues for another company

Please get back to me ASAP

You guys are a classic ripoff outfit. What bs you are. Just out to make money. Thanks for NOTHING!!!

OK