Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cannot get into account. Never. No but it wouldn’t let me in…

Customer Question
Cannot get into account ...

Cannot get into account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No but it wouldn’t let me in and all security questions are ones I never answered

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know to which account you are unable to sign in?

Don’t understand only have one account
Not paying more u said u would help for 5$

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.

Never did

Justanswer is a paid service and $5 is initial deposit amount. please let me know if you wish to continue.

If u help me

I will try my level best to help you.

May I know if this is your email account or any other account account to which you are unable to log in?

Apple

Okay so you are not able to login to your Apple ID am I correct?

Okay, May I have your Apple ID so that I can check for the password ***** options from my side?