Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to change my credit card for apple. I’m not sure. You…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my credit card for apple

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I’m not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

You just helped me change my password ***** you for that

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 2 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

You can change or update your payment method right from your iOS device or via a web browser on any computer:

==========

PAYMENT METHOD UPDATE - IOS DEVICE

1. Go to Settings > [your name] > Payment & Shipping.
  2. Tap the current option under “PAYMENT METHOD” at the top of the screen.
  3. Update details as needed. (If necessary, you can swipe to the bottom of the screen and choose “Change Payment Method”. Then select None or a different payment method).
  4. Make any necessary selections and choose “Next” or “Save” to complete the process.

==========

PAYMENT METHOD UPDATE - COMPUTER

It will likely be easiest to update info from a computer.

You can do so by signing into the Apple ID management site:

https://appleid.apple.com/

Once signed in, scroll down to "Payment & shipping" and click "Edit" at the right side of the screen.

Also, browse the rest of the personal information shown on screen and verify it is all correct. Make any changes as needed.

Once completed, the payment information should updated almost immediately for all Apple-related services. You may need to restart your devices depending on what was updated.

do you still need assistance with this issue? I would be glad to help further. Otherwise, if you could please rate to close out this session that would be much appreciated.