Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I reinstalled my iPhone and my apple ID doesn't want to

Customer Question
Hey, I reinstalled my...

Hey, I reinstalled my iPhone and my apple ID doesn't want to work

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Since one week, I restord it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need my apple ID to work

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: TD White, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
TD White
TD White, Mac Enthusiast

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I've been a Mac Specialist and Tutor for over 15 years. I will be more than happy to assist you with your support request.

A few questions of my own:

* When you say your "Apple ID does not work", what are you specifically doing with your Apple ID, that is not allowing you sign in? (i.e. download or purchase apps, completing iOS Set up Assistant, Signing in to iCloud, etc.)

* Do you remember your Apple ID password ***** is that part of the issue?

The feedback you provide to these questions will greatly help me to provide an efficient and viable answer for you.

Thanks, ***** ***** your reply.

TD

Just sending this post to you to remind you that your question is still a priority for me to answer for you.

I have not received a recent update from you at the present. Therefore, I wanted to assure you I am waiting for a reply from you, so we can either continue working on this issue or you confirm that the last processes provided worked and the issue has been resolved.

Thank you. I look forward to corresponding with you again, once you are back online with JustAnswer.com.

Regards,

-Terry