Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My itunes has stopped working. A couple of years. Register…

Customer Question
My itunes has stopped...

My itunes has stopped working

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

A couple of years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Register my account and then update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I got an itune card to use for payment

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iTunes. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Do you have a mac or a pc?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.