Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a Mac Desktop. For the past few days, I've been

Customer Question
I have a Mac...

I have a Mac Desktop. For the past few days, I've been getting an annoying pop-up from Facebook that says Facebook Password. Next line: Preferences ... and Cancel. I've tried to fill in my Facebook password, but it keeps reappearing, usually about 6 times in a row. Then it clears for a few minutes and returns. Thoughts??

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Facebook?

Don't remember. How do I do that?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Facebook. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What browser does this happen in?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Safari
Are you with Apple Support?

No this is JustAnswer.com

When I went to the Apple store yesterday, I thought they suggested Apple support. Is there a difference?

Yes. This is not Apple.

Can you cancel that $5.00 charge? I just fixed the problem with Apple tech. Thanks, Justin.