Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When turned on all i get is mess that says must reactivate.

Customer Question
When turned on all...

When turned on all i get is mess that says must reactivate

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

One week tried turning off on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.