Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I receive the message Facebook Password Required. Enter your…

Customer Question
I receive the message...

I receive the message Facebook Password ***** Enter your password ***** "917(###) ###-####quot; in Internet Accounts.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

About a year ago. Trouble is I have tried all the passwords I know or have access to. This notice appears on my MacBook, and the number is ***** iPhone. The message does not offer the possibility of changing the password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to get rid of this irritating notice on my computer.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 2 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To give you an accurate answer, I have some follow up questions for you:

Are you able to sign in to your Facebook account by going to - www.facebook.com?

Have you tried the password ***** option, if not, please click on this link https://www.facebook.com/login/identify and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset your password ***** let me know if it works for you.