Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

A tech just helped me reset my password for my IMAC and my…

Customer Question
A tech just helped...

A tech just helped me reset my password ***** my IMAC and my IPAD...but didn't check to see if it works. It doesn't. My IPAD is telling me it is connected to icloud. So now what?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A few minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Only to reset my iCloud account

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Can I cancel this request AND membership? I can't wait any longer.
please cancel for me!!!
5/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

I will submit your cancel request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!

how do I cancel my account?