Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Account has been shut down. I forgot my password to put…

Customer Question
My Account has been...

My Account has been shut down. I forgot my password ***** put gift cards on to upgrade my storage but for some reason it was shut down

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

The last up grade

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want my account back up and running please***@******.***

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?