Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My PlayStation has been acting up I believe it has a bug and…

Customer Question
My PlayStation has been...

My PlayStation has been acting up I believe it has a bug and I don't know how to fix it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PlayStation? What have you tried so far?

It's been going on for about 3 weeks and I've tried restarting it but nothing has been working

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

The bug is basically the PlayStation has a mind of its own and it's hard for me to type to friends or play games regularly

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

Doubtful it is a bug. It is typically the controller. Do you have another controller you can use to test?