Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I try to download apps I’m asked to verify my payment…

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to download apps I’m asked to verify my payment details and it says my card has been declined. I’ve been into my bank and they have assured me the card is valid and there is no block on my ITunes account.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I’m running the latest software 11.3.1 so whenever the last update was.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I had had no problems until about 4 weeks ago and it is the same on my other devices

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?