Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Phonewas locked I went online and did the diection, it

Customer Question
Phone(###) ###-####was locked I...

Phone(###) ###-####was locked I went online and did the diection, it stated 48 hours but phone is still not working.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I haven’t

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No did the unlock instructions

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?