Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My google chrome browser does not work. Mac book air. Hmmm.

Customer Question
My google chrome browser...

My google chrome browser does not work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Mac book air

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Air?

Hmmm

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

Since a couple of days...downloaded crome 3 times new and put the old into the trash

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Well...my batterie is constantly running out of juice...

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: JUNKO LOUISE,
 replied 2 months ago
JUNKO LOUISE

Hi this is mac expert

Mac Support Specialist: JUNKO LOUISE,
 replied 2 months ago

i can help you on this issue

Mac Support Specialist: JUNKO LOUISE,
 replied 2 months ago

what error you are gtting while click on the chrome icon?

hello
I just payed 46€ instead of 5€ with paypal
you want 38 € more ??
Mac Support Specialist: JUNKO LOUISE,
 replied 2 months ago

No i dont want

well it says 38€ for secure remote assistance....
I want my 46 € back...
Mac Support Specialist: JUNKO LOUISE,
 replied 2 months ago

No need please ignore that secure remote assistance

please answer me.. for installing google chrome I will not pay 46€
hello